The GPA was honored to receive a request to meet with Senator David Perdue to discuss issues that are directly affecting Georgia cotton and peanut producers. We’re honored to have great people like Senator Perdue representing Georgia and Agriculture on Capitol Hill.
The Georgia Producers Alliance is committed to promote continued stability and growth for Georgia cotton and peanut producers. We are committed to helping Georgia farmers in any way we can, but the following are key areas of concern:
- Helping to protect the current Peanut PLC Program.
- Helping to improve the current Seed Cotton PLC Program.
- Helping to protect current payment limits.
- Helping to protect crop insurance subsidies.
- Helping to restore funding to NRCS.
- Helping to preserve producer’s water usage.
- To be proactive on behalf of producer’s interest in regard to any future challenges that may affect Georgia cotton or peanut producers.